About the Girl Guides of Canada
Girl Guides is a value-based organization.
All the program activities are built around the organization's
Vision, Mission, and Principles.
Girl Guides of Canada - Guides du Canada, the organization of choice for girls and women,
makes a positive difference in the life of every girl and woman who experiences Guiding so she
can contribute responsibly to her communities.
Girl Guides of Canada - Guides du Canada is a Movement of girls and women
that challenges Members in their personal development and empowers them to be responsible citizens.
- Guiding is based on the ideals of the Promise and Law.
- Guiding develops personal values and well-being, self-respect, and respect for others.
- Guiding promotes fun, friendship, adventure, and challenges through new experiences.
- Guiding celebrates pride in accomplishment.
- Guiding develops leadership and decision-making skills.
- Guiding teaches practical skills and teamwork.
- Guiding gives service.
- Guiding values the natural environment
- Guiding develops an appreciation of Canada and its diversity.
- Guiding fosters cultural understanding and knowledge of the global community.
- Guiding actively supports the worldwide sisterhood of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
Girl Guides of Canada - Guides du Canada is a non profit organization.
Each level supports each other through our funding sources:
- Membership Fees
Fundraising occurs 2 times throughout the year:
||In November we sell our chocolate mint cookies.
||In February we take orders for our vanilla and chocolate cookies.
Many of the Divisions within Trillium Area are members of the United Way.
Donations and sponsorship are gratefully appreciated.
Please report any problems or suggestions to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © Trillium Area Girl Guides. All rights reserved.